Profile – See if you’re eligible!
CONNECT is looking for early stage entrepreneurs!
You need to fulfil the following criteria to be eligible to participate in CONNECT:
- You must be firmly planning to start your own business based on a concrete project reflected in a substantiated business plan;
- Or have your own business in operation for not more than 3 years, preferably.
Please note the following additional aspects:
- There is no age limit and your business can be operating in any sector;
- You must have your permanent residence* in a EU Member State or in any of the CIP participating countries**;
- You can be employed, self-employed or unemployed;
- During your stay in Brazil, you are expected to be motivated and willing to collaborate with an experienced host entrepreneur, and be prepared to contribute to the development of his/her business, making your skills and competences available;
- You are also expected to be able to complement the programme funds as needed to cover the costs of your stay abroad;
- Good language skills (English/Portuguese/Spanish) will be considered an advantage;
- Entrepreneurs who have participated in the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme or any other EU funded programmes are also eligible to participate in CONNECT.